I worked on a few website projects for Hodes Digital (part of the Bernard Hodes Group) along with their other developers. It was a pleasure to work with them and they tasked me with a wide range of development requirements to assist with getting their clients’ websites launched.
Here are two examples of sites that I worked on:
(Click to enlarge)
The project aspects they asked me to work on included:-
- Writing PHP, XHTML and CSS code to consume external RSS feeds, format them and output them on the websites
- Writing custom WordPress widgets
- Adjusting the functionality and output of WordPress plugins
- Writing a variety of forms in PHP
- Reconfiguring the DNS records of Domains
- Configuring virtual machines and virtual servers
- Developing and styling lightboxes for displaying video , images, forms and text
- Constructing aspects of site layout by slicing graphics, writing XHTML/CSS code and cross browser testing
- Preparing static XHTML/CSS templates for external application integration
On the Enterprisealive website all the pages had to be displayed in two languages as well so all the code that I wrote had to be put together with this in mind.
Working for Hodes Digital was very interesting and I hope to work on some more of their projects in the future.